Learn more about SWFL Bubble Soccer
What is Bubble Soccer?
We’ll let this video give you a good idea of what Bubble Soccer is all about.
Do I have to have experience playing soccer?
No, you do not have to have previous experience playing soccer. Bubble Soccer is fun whether you have athletic tendencies or not.
Are there positions like in regular soccer?
No positions, coaches or goalies needed. Run, kick, bounce, have fun!
What are the rules for Bubble Soccer?
- #1 Rule is to have fun
- No positions, coaches or goalies needed
- >You can bump someone at any time, OTHER than when they are already on the ground>
- No intentional contact with shoes or feet to the bubbles
- No intentional contact with another play with anything other than your bubble
- No cleats or shoes with sharp points, edges, buckles, or straps
- Bubble Soccer is co-ed
- No alcohol is to be consumed while playing
- No sharp objects inside of the bubble (all jewelry must be taken off)
- No intentional action which may cause damage to the bubbles. You break you buy!